Saturday 16 December 2006

Too early for coherent conversation...

Okay - it's early morning, so you'd think i'd be wide awake by now, right? Wrong - i still havent been to sleep since yesterday seeing as i just *had* to get Battlestar Galactica and Stargate Atlantis.

While i may sound like i'm coherent - i'm running on borrowed time, so let me note down a list of things that are currently running through my head.

"My neck is stiff"

"Why does my mattress keep slipping?"

"This bed squeaks too much"

"I wonder how long it'll take for my trousers to dry"

"Need to get bread"

"I should tidy up the yoghurt pot on the windowsill"

"Ooh - bottle of water."

"There goes my neck again"

"My eyes sting"

"Fucking heatings gone on again. You'd think that for a week without heat i'd be grateful, but noooo, here i am needing to be in my set climate range..."

"Uh-oh, yawning again..."

"What the fuck is that clicking noise?"

"Goddamn ear itches again. GRR!"

"Fuck it - i'm going to sleep. No really, i am."

No comments: