Thursday 26 April 2007

Just what you dont want to hear in the morning...

Seriously, 'I'm walking on sunshine' by Katrina and the Waves came on my playlist rather unexpectedly, and i thought that my GOD what an annoying song. It's going to stay in my head now for weeks to come. Shit.

I instead changed it deliberately to Catch by Kosheen, and it instantly brought back memories of the first year at uni, after the easter break when it was getting hot and the summer ball (back when it was still half decent, apparrently) was coming up fast.

So many things made me grin about those days....

I had a decent sized room with its own sink, my fridge was next to the desk for easy booze access, the view wasnt great, but it was cooler than the other side of the building, thankfully.

I was in ground floor 'C' of Lambeth, with Aly, Amy, Crazy Nick and some big black dude who's name begins with a 'G' that i cant remember right now....

It was also the same time of year i accidentally sliced my hand open on the window by pushing my hand through the glass, the same time of year i got annoyed on a sunday and punched some random indian dude, same time of year i went thermonuclear at the cleaners for being noisy in the mornings....

I wish i could live those days over :(

No comments: